5 Features of Apartment Living You Can’t Typically Get in a House
Vibrant shared spaces, inner-city locations and a lock-up and leave lifestyle. What more could you ask for? Choosing an apartment over a house comes with multiple benefits, allowing you to live a connected and low-maintenance home life
Here are our top five apartment living features:
1. Impressive shared spacesFor many people, having a pool, spa or gym at home is unattainable because of the cost and the space required, as well as ongoing maintenance. Apartment living however, lets you enjoy these premium spaces as part of your everyday life.
Our Caydon apartment buildings feature enviable spaces like rooftop pools, terraces for entertaining friends, wellness centres and lush garden areas for enjoying some down time.
Rise in Moonee Ponds features the expansive Mason Terrace with indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, while HOME in Alphington features a moonlight cinema as part of the three-quarters of an acre of open space woven throughout the building. HOME will also have two hotel-style guest rooms which can be booked when friends or family come to visit.
Due North in Preston has a rooftop pool and gym for sunny days, while Coppins Corner at The Malt District features a wellness centre with a sauna, steam room, massage pod and meditation area alongside a fully-equipped gym.
Some of our buildings even have a concierge to greet you, schedule your move-in, book shared spaces for you to use and accept your parcels – the days of worrying about your Hello Fresh delivery will be a thing of the past.
2. A close-knit communityLiving in an apartment gives you access to a hyperlocal community, with plenty of opportunities to get to know your neighbours.
In our buildings, you’ll also have access to the Caydon HQ app, helping you further connect with your neighbours via the app’s bulletin board. Here you can chat about where to get the best local latte, swap baked goods or even start up a dog-walking group.
Plenty of people are are already enjoying the benefits of community living in Caydon apartments throughout Melbourne. At Mason Sq in Moonee Ponds, residents meet at the multi-sport court for a soccer match every Sunday afternoon, whilst at Ettaro in Brunswick, every Tuesday night is movie night at the rooftop cinema.
3. Enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyleOwning a house can be a huge commitment; garden maintenance, taking out the bins each week and finding a house sitter for when you’re away on holidays. However, when you live in an apartment, the Owners Corporation takes care of maintenance of the building exterior and the shared spaces. The building manager will also manage some of pesky chores, so you’ll never have to clean the gutters, weed the garden or take out bins out again.
Another benefit of a newly-built apartment is that all your appliances, fittings and fixtures are brand new, so you won’t have to worry about DIY projects or renovations.
4. Live in enviable inner-city locations
Property within thriving inner-city suburbs does not come cheap – however, apartment living makes these dream locations achievable.
Our projects are all located within 10km of the CBD, and we ensure that the daily essentials are always within easy reach. We call it our 10|20 Living Model, and it means you’ll always be close to public transport, parks and green spaces, schools and higher education facilities, restaurants, cafes, shopping and more.
5. Enjoy peace of mind with added securityCaydon apartment buildings come equipped with plenty of security features, including intercoms, CCTV surveillance, secure double-swipe entrances and locked basement parking. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that you’re always safe and secure at home.
This lock-and-leave lifestyle means that when you’re heading off on your next weekend getaway, you know you’ll be coming home to your apartment just as you left it.
Explore our available properties here and get ready to enjoy the benefits of apartment living.