Caydon USA Services, LLC (“Company”, “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy. Because this Website allows you to provide us with your information, and in certain situations, we may collect your information, we have created this Policy in order to communicate our information gathering practices and procedures.
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address, duration and frequency of Website visit, and other user behavior type of information; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us, including:
- information that you provide by completing requests for updates, property information or other materials on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering for our email list. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- information you provide to us to the extent you register as an agent on the Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- your search queries on the Website;
- using automatic data collection technologies which automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns as you navigate through the site including:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity); and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Do Not Track Disclosures
The Website does not respond to “do not track” settings in web browsers.
We use third party analytics services to analyze our Website user data over time and across third party websites and we cannot control such third party’s response to “do not track” settings.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to understand how you and other users use our Website;
- to make improvements to the Website;
- to protect the security or integrity of the Website;
- to provide you with notices, emails, newsletters, marketing, promotions, offers, solicitations, and other information about our Company, our affiliates, and our properties across the U.S. and elsewhere;
- to respond to your requests and provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide your information or that we may describe when you provide the information;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any properties, products or service we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose Aggregated Information about our users without restriction. Aggregated Information does not include Personal Information, and is information that does not identify any individual.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to the owners or managers of properties displayed on the Website;
- to make improvements to the Website;
- to contractors, service providers, property owners and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets or properties;
- to affiliated property management companies to market their products or services to you;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide your Personal Information;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our clients, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
The following mechanisms provide you with control over your Personal Information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with non-affiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. Please contact such third parties directly regarding such requests. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website;
- Emails. The Website pages may contain an invitation to join an e-mail list. If you join an e-mail list on the Website, you will be sent by e-mail certain updates and news relevant to the subject matter of the website. If at any time you no longer wish to receive these e-mails, instructions on how to unsubscribe from the e-mail list are set forth at the bottom of each e-mail. The Company does not sell or provide email lists to third parties for their marketing uses except as set forth in this Policy.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We may revise and update this Policy from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited our Website before the change was made. The Policy currently posted on the Website supersedes all previous versions of the Policy. If you do not or cannot agree to the Policy currently posted on the Website, your only option is to cease all use and access of the Website. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for keeping yourself up-to-date with any changes to our Policy by periodically visiting our Website to check for such changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at email@example.com