Priceless lifestyle awaits at Drewery Place
From concierge to valet to state-of-the-art fitness center, everything at Drewery Place is designed to help residents live their best life.
With a focus on luxury, wellness, and community, Midtown’s first residential high-rise offers an unparalleled lifestyle for inner-city dwellers. And with so many included extras the savings can be significant.
Every Drewery Place apartment comes with a range of free perks including:
- An Amazon Alexa and Whiz Cribs IT consultation at move-in. Total savings: $260
- Starbucks coffee machine in the lobby. Total savings approx: $150/month
- Gym membership and personal trainer. Total savings approx: $300/month
- Yoga classes. Total savings approx: $250/month
- Peloton bikes. Total savings approx: $250/month
- Parking. Total savings approx.: $200/month
- Valet. Total savings approx: $400/month
Caydon’s Commitment to Sustainability
Drewery Place is an energy efficient building. The design reduces the amount of energy needed for heating and cooling and each apartment is fitted with a Honeywell Smart Thermostat which lowers energy bills by approximately $100 per month.
Located across from Midtown park, Drewery Place has the added benefit of being on the METRORail Red Link which links residents to Downtown in only 1 stop (2 minute ride) and Texas Medical Center in only 6 stops (12 minute ride). The proximity to the METRORail means more people are choosing to embrace a car-free lifestyle with savings of around $500 per month.
The Drewery Place Difference
In Houston’s urban core there’s a feeling of community at Drewery Place. As residents enjoy a host of exclusive amenities and all the benefits of an inner-city life it’s easy to see why this lifestyle really is priceless.